Meal Planning Monday 9 March

on

Mealplanningmonday
I’m cooking for myself again which means…more cheese! Although you know what? I think even I could get a little cheesed out if I eat it two weeks running, so I’ve included a few non-cheese items this week. I’m including lunches here too this time. They’re a slight change from my usual soup or an egg courtesy of another Veg Box Delivery this week. Looking forward to reading about what you’re all having over at At Home With Mrs M – Mrs M’s looks a treat!

Monday lunch – Mushrooms on Toast
Monday dinner – Thyme and Garlic Roasted Beetroot, Carrot, Parsnip and Potato Salad with Goats Cheese and Homemade Flatbreads
Tuesday lunch – Mushrooms on Toast
Tuesday dinner – Thyme and GarlicΒ  Roasted Beetroot, Carrot, Parsnip and Potato Salad with Goats Cheese and Homemade Flatbreads
Wednesday Lunch – Bacon Sarnie on Homemade Bread
Wednesday Dinner – Potato Cakes with Poached Eggs
Thursday Lunch – Bacon Sarnie on Homemade Bread
Thursday Dinner – Potato Cakes with Poached Eggs
Friday Lunch – Broccoli Soup
Friday Dinner – Out

12 Comments Add yours

1. Penelope says:

Oh Mushrooms on toast are one of my favourite lunches. Enjoy!

1. Ooh it was even nicer than I expected! Nice and buttery πŸ™‚

2. Alice W says:

Goats cheese is my favourite, I’m not convinced I could ever get bored…that’s what living in France does to you! Have a great week πŸ™‚ xx

1. Ooh nice – I lived in Spain for a summer once and ate manchego for breakfast 6 weeks running! H x

1. Alice W says:

It’s all about sampling the local cuisine πŸ˜‰ xx

2. Alice W says:

p.s. I’ve nominated you for the One Lovely Blog award, because your blog is lovely πŸ™‚ xx (follow the link if you want to see a bit what it’s about – I had to google it myself! https://toastfortea14.wordpress.com/2015/03/10/the-one-lovely-blog/ )

3. Ooh how exciting – thanks – I’ll check it out! H x

3. Kim Carberry says:

Ohh Bacon sarnies….If I had the chance I would eat them every day. lol x

1. Yes I kind of forget them till I have them and then I wonder why I don’t make them more! πŸ™‚

4. Jen F says:

Your salad sounds really interesting and tasty! I do love cheese!

1. Just eaten it – v good if I say so myself, and I will add more parsnips next time – love them! H x

I love to hear what you think, what makes you smile and what you like eating - do leave a comment!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s